BOSS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSS Clan

We are an Assault Cube clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sorry guys but due to many reasons, BOSS will be closing down. Some of the reasons are: 1. Many people on AC have taken the BOSS tag without permission, and there are too many of them to stop. 2. Many of the members of BOSS are inactive. The new clan will be called Sudden Death. If you want, you can apply to the clan at suddendeath.tk All members must reapply if you want to join Sudden Death. Thank you.

Frenzy's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenzy

Frenzy

Frenzy's application Empty
PostSubject: Frenzy's application   Frenzy's application EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:31 am

Application:

1. What is your name on Assault Cube?

Frenzy

2. How long have you been playing Assault Cube?

...Kind of a long while. I used to play it very actively in the past, but I stopped playing at a certain point. Now I'm back to play in a clan again.

3. Where are you from? (country)

French, born in France, living in French Polynesia.

4. How old are you?

17, turning 18 in September.

5. What is your favorite mode?

Deathmatch. Coz run 'n' shoot.

6. What is your favorite map?

I don't really have a fav map, but I like playing on ac_scaffold.

7. Are you banned on any servers? If yes, why?

I used to be blacklisted for hacking (was young and stupid). I made an apology on the official AC forums (and I am not blacklisted anymore), but the thread has probably disappeared by now. Anyway, I don't plan on doing anything stupid again, so you needn't worry.

8. Who do you know from BOSS clan?

I know BOSS|John. Seen him on a random server, then saw him again on the BOSS Clan server. That's where I told him I was interested in joining.

9. Have you been in a clan? If yes, which one?

Oh, I've been in a lot of clans, started with my own at the beginning, then went into many French speaking clans.

10. How often do you play Assault Cube?

Just started playing AC again, I think I'll play on a daily basis, maybe 1 to 2 hours a day. Btw, my timezone is UTC -10:00.

11. Which division do you want to join?

(T)DM/CTF.
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application   Frenzy's application EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 am

Thank you for applying. Welcome to the forum. Meet some clan members and post the SS of the matches.
Back to top Go down
https://acbossclan.forumotion.com
Frenzy

Frenzy

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application   Frenzy's application EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Hey John.
I'm really sorry, but I changed my mind about joining BOSS.
You guys are really cool but... You're actually not the kind of clan I'm looking for. Imo, you guys are not welded enough (EpicSeed wanting to leave and noone giving a flying f*ck about it) and a united clan is what I'm looking for. And the thing is, I actually found a clan like that.
So yeah, I'm sorry again.
See you guys on AC bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frenzy's application   Frenzy's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Frenzy's application
Page 1 of 1