BOSS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSS Clan

We are an Assault Cube clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sorry guys but due to many reasons, BOSS will be closing down. Some of the reasons are: 1. Many people on AC have taken the BOSS tag without permission, and there are too many of them to stop. 2. Many of the members of BOSS are inactive. The new clan will be called Sudden Death. If you want, you can apply to the clan at suddendeath.tk All members must reapply if you want to join Sudden Death. Thank you.

What kind of hardware do you use?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roentgen

What kind of hardware do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of hardware do you use?   What kind of hardware do you use? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 pm

I'm trying to get an idea of what others use for hardware to give an advantage. The PC is obvious (I think) but how about the mouse, mouse pad, controller or
(don't laugh)....FOOTPEDALS. I was looking at the Razor Nostromo and a good laser mouse to start. I have trouble getting the knife out quickly, crouching while moving to the right (because of keyboard setup) and hitting the "TAB" key quickly in play to see how many opponents are left to kill. Currently I am using a separate USB numeric keypad with a custom key (ie not game default)setup for my left hand, and a cheap optical scroll wheel mouse. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
fat_pigeon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of hardware do you use?   What kind of hardware do you use? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Corded mouse and a regular keyboard. That's all i need. Keep it simple Wink
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: What kind of hardware do you use?   What kind of hardware do you use? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:09 pm

I just have a good laptop and a wireless Microsoft 3500 mouse. It might be 4000 but i recommend it. It is wireless and only costs like 30 bucks.
Back to top Go down
https://acbossclan.forumotion.com
Zeph3r

Zeph3r

PostSubject: Re: What kind of hardware do you use?   What kind of hardware do you use? EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:21 am

I use a encrypted wireless keyboard with 15 extra custom buttons on the top row. I also have a wired gaming mouse with six buttons and dual optical sensors.

My previous mouse was wireless and had some lag, esp. if you stopped moving it for a moment.

AssaultCube is not a complex game, so a good mouse is all you really need. I recommend a optical mouse with dual sensors over a single sensor laser mouse. Use a mouse pad as well.

I personally use E-3LUE products. They are a Japanese company, but you can order through Amazon. The packaging and manuals are Japanese though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
|AoX|Phoenix

|AoX|Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What kind of hardware do you use?   What kind of hardware do you use? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:54 pm

I find when I use my wired mouse it lags a whole lot less than my wireless one o.0
Back to top Go down
http://AoX-clan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of hardware do you use?   What kind of hardware do you use? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of hardware do you use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BOSS Clan :: Main Forum :: Random Chat-
Jump to: