BOSS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSS Clan

We are an Assault Cube clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sorry guys but due to many reasons, BOSS will be closing down. Some of the reasons are: 1. Many people on AC have taken the BOSS tag without permission, and there are too many of them to stop. 2. Many of the members of BOSS are inactive. The new clan will be called Sudden Death. If you want, you can apply to the clan at suddendeath.tk All members must reapply if you want to join Sudden Death. Thank you.

WaD's Member Application! =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WaD

WaD's Member Application! =D Empty
PostSubject: WaD's Member Application! =D   WaD's Member Application! =D EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 am

Application:

1. What is your name on Assault Cube? WaD

2. What is your real name (first is fine) and gender? My Name is Nick, and I'm a Male.

3. How long have you been playing Assault Cube? Over 2 Years.

4. Where are you from? (country) Australia

5. How old are you? 13

6. What is your favorite mode? Tosok/Osok

7. What is your favorite map? Ac_Douze

8. Are you banned on any servers? If yes, why? No.

9. Who do you know from BOSS clan? Well, I don't really know anybody from the clan, but I've seen BOSS clan members playing and yeah.

10. Have you been in a clan? If yes, which one? I've been in many, many clans such as: IRON, YOLO, SF, BH, WaD, PRO.

11.How often do you play Assault Cube? Well, I'm on AssualtCube everyday for atleast 2 Hours, (after i've done my homework etc).

12. Which division do you want to join?
Tosok/Osok.

13. Why Should We Accpect you? think I should be accpect because I'm a team player. (I work well with others.) I can take direction/I'm trainable. (I appreciate learning all aspects of my job and want to be an asset to the clan.) I prefer being busy, and I tend to work well under pressure. (I'm upbeat, enjoy playing and don't let stress get in my way.)

Additional Information: Sort of added number 13 and additional information, but yeah, Hope I get Accpected.
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: WaD's Member Application! =D   WaD's Member Application! =D EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:11 am

Thank you for applying. Welcome to the forum!
Feel free to meet some BOSS players and post the SS of the match on your app.
Hope to see you in game!
Back to top Go down
https://acbossclan.forumotion.com
BOSS|TeRRoR

PostSubject: Re: WaD's Member Application! =D   WaD's Member Application! =D EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:19 am

need to test him
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: WaD's Member Application! =D   WaD's Member Application! =D EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:36 am

Can you tell us when you are online so we can meet you. I have only seen you a couple of times and never matched you. Please try to beore active and meet the members.
Back to top Go down
https://acbossclan.forumotion.com
BOSS|EplcSeED

PostSubject: Re:WaD's Member Application    WaD's Member Application! =D EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 pm

WaD can probably be tested by Mordercai, since they both are Australian, therefore have a more similar time zone.

WaD, nice grammar and vocabulary. I would've never expected that out of a 13 year old.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WaD's Member Application! =D   WaD's Member Application! =D Empty

Back to top Go down

WaD's Member Application! =D
Page 1 of 1