BOSS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSS Clan

We are an Assault Cube clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sorry guys but due to many reasons, BOSS will be closing down. Some of the reasons are: 1. Many people on AC have taken the BOSS tag without permission, and there are too many of them to stop. 2. Many of the members of BOSS are inactive. The new clan will be called Sudden Death. If you want, you can apply to the clan at suddendeath.tk All members must reapply if you want to join Sudden Death. Thank you.

AoX+BOSS clan merge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|AoX|Phoenix

|AoX|Phoenix

AoX+BOSS clan merge Empty
PostSubject: AoX+BOSS clan merge   AoX+BOSS clan merge EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey BOSS members,

I have spoken to John and he has agreed to think about a merge but as leader of AoX I would like to know what u think about it?

While u are at it pls checkout The official AoX website at AoX-clan.net.

Thnx BOSS, I hope we can become a sucessful clan(s)

Cheerios, Phoenix Smile
Back to top Go down
http://AoX-clan.net
Ender

PostSubject: Re: AoX+BOSS clan merge   AoX+BOSS clan merge EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 pm

are you guys good?
I like the BOSS tag though
Back to top Go down
|AoX|Phoenix

|AoX|Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: AoX+BOSS clan merge   AoX+BOSS clan merge EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Ender wrote:
are you guys good?
I like the BOSS tag though

Yep, we are. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://AoX-clan.net
Roentgen

PostSubject: Re: AoX+BOSS clan merge   AoX+BOSS clan merge EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

To keep thing balanced, we could take the "A" from AoX and the "SS" from BOSS and call it ASS clan....LOL. Just kidding, but seriously I look forward to the merger. I really enjoy playing with the AoX guys, they are a good bunch and I think we will all benefit greatly from this.
Back to top Go down
iAlgorithm

iAlgorithm

PostSubject: Great news   AoX+BOSS clan merge EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:42 am

Hi Phoenix, thanks for the proposal of merging of our clans. I think it's a great idea and would no doubt benefit both of our members. Look forward to playing with you as a team! bounce
Back to top Go down
BOSS|EplcSeED

PostSubject: Re: AoX+BOSS clan merge   AoX+BOSS clan merge EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

I think it'll be a great idea. But there may be flaws. For one, what will the clan tag be?
But otherwise, I think its a great idea. Two very popular clan combined to make a even better clan.
I look forward to it. We can all benefit from it as iAlgorithm said.
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoX+BOSS clan merge   AoX+BOSS clan merge Empty

Back to top Go down

AoX+BOSS clan merge
Page 1 of 1