BOSS Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSS Clan

We are an Assault Cube clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sorry guys but due to many reasons, BOSS will be closing down. Some of the reasons are: 1. Many people on AC have taken the BOSS tag without permission, and there are too many of them to stop. 2. Many of the members of BOSS are inactive. The new clan will be called Sudden Death. If you want, you can apply to the clan at suddendeath.tk All members must reapply if you want to join Sudden Death. Thank you.

Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaka.ReaL

Kaka.ReaL

Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide?   Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:52 am

Please post a link to a A.C TOSOK/OSOK/Fapping guide for me.

Thanks,
BOSS|Kaka
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide? GjB6ApE
Back to top Go down
Zeph3r

Zeph3r

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide?   Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:02 pm

OMGS DAT SIG!

Seriously, make the image smaller, it takes up the whole ****ing page.

Here are some guides:

w iki.cubers.net/action/view/Newbie_guide

w iki.cubers.net/action/view/Special_movement

w iki.cubers.net/action/view/Weapon_tactics_and_tips

w iki.cubers.net/action/view/Server_administration

w iki.cubers.net/action/view/List_of_game_speak

f orum.cubers.net/thread-35.html

f d.tc/content/download/The%20Mode%20of%20all%20Modes%20-%20written%20by%20Bench.pdf

I can not post direct links yet, sorry.

See you in game,

-Zeph3r
Back to top Go down
BOSS|Padfoot

PostSubject: Who are you?   Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:05 pm

U r not kaka, r u? Cos he is not the newest member of boss. Must admit that im a bit confused. Anyway, just reaad the assautcube readme for ac help, and look at "akimbo.in" for mr floppys guide to mapping. Akimbo also has some freat mods, and maps to draw inspiration from. Im forking on this epic map with custom material atm, ill poat it, along with the custom material online, if i can get it to work, that is.
Back to top Go down
|AoX|Phoenix

|AoX|Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide?   Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Kaka.ReaL wrote:
Please post a link to a A.C TOSOK/OSOK/Fapping guide for me.

Thanks,
BOSS|Kaka
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide? GjB6ApE

I assume you have experienced problems when it comes to your "fapping" technique Question
Back to top Go down
http://AoX-clan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide?   Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a (T)OSOK guide?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BOSS Clan :: Main Forum :: Random Chat-
Jump to: